Group CEO Sergio Iorio at AmCham Italy National Conference
Eng. Iorio analyzed Italmatch Chemicals history and relationship with USA
Italmatch Chemicals Group CEO Sergio Iorio participated in the second Local Representatives American Chambers of Commerce Italy National Conference. The event was held Friday April 1st 2022 in Genoa, Italy, involving many key figures of the industrial and business landscape of the region as well with local institutions.
The conference focused as main topic about “Liguria and Transatlantic opportunities – American Chamber of Commerce role in Italy“, giving the participants a general overview of the solid bond between USA and Liguria region during the years from an economic point of view.
Eng. Iorio was invited to the final Business Roundtable to talk about Italmatch Chemicals and its journey from a small MBO to a global company. A path which boasts a long history in terms of investments and partnerships in USA.
The event was organized by Confindustria Liguria and American Chamber of Commerce Italy, under the patronage of United States of America Consulate General. The conference was also attended by institutional figures such as Giovanni Mondini (President of Confidustria Liguria), Simone Crolla (Managing Director AmCham Italy), Mauro Ferrando (Local repr. AmCham Italy), Robert Needham (USA Consul General in Milan), as well as Marco Bucci (Mayor of Genoa) and Giovanni Toti (President of Regione Liguria).
Here below you can find the full program of the event:
- 10.00 – 10.30 Participants registration and welcome coffee
- 10.30 Welcoming Remarks:
- Giovanni Mondini, President of Confindustria Liguria
- Simone Crolla, Managing Director AmCham Italy
- 10.45 Speeches from institutional figures:
- Marco Bucci, Mayor of Genova
- Robert Needham, Consul General USA in Milan
- Giovanni Toti, President of Regione Liguria
- 11.00 Presentation of the Genoa RL and signing of the AmCham Italy/Confindustria Liguria Memorandum of Understanding:
- Mauro Ferrando, AmCham Italy Local Representative for the city of Genoa
- 11.30 Business Roundtable:
- Sergio Iorio, CEO Italmatch Chemicals Group
- Carlo Clavarino, Executive Chairman International Business Aon
- Beniamino Maltese, Executive Vice President and CFO Costa Group
- 12.15 End of the conference
Italmatch Chemicals supports "I Fuoriclasse della Scuola", a...
Maurizio Leonardi (Quality & Technical Assistance Manager) f...
Class CNBC visited Italmatch's Innovation Center, where our ...