- By July 1st, Allied will create and publish the MRFs for the medical plans that Allied administers (at this time the pharmacy MRF are delayed pending additional rulemaking).
- Allied will host the files on each client’s behalf to a publicly accessible MRF Hub website at sapphiremrfhub.com and will update the files on the first of each month.
- Allied has also posted the MRF Hub website link to its public website here.
- Note, that the MRF Hub website link will not be active until July 1, 2022.
– MRF Hub website link (alliedbenefit.sapphiremrfhub.com)
– For more information regarding the requirement, please visit Allied’s Transparency-In-Coverage Resource Page.