- METALLIC STEARATES (Kemistab /Kemilub family) – Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium –
- AMIDE WAXES (EBS) (Kemfluid family)
- Fatty Acid Amides (slip and antiblock agents) (Dapraslip family)
- OPA (Octyl Phosphonic acid) is used as polymer filler dispersing agent
Metallic stearates and amide waxes are commonly used in the extrusion and injection of plastic polymers to control the viscosity during the process and give the necessary mechanical properties.
OPA Fillers are coated to improve:
- Storage of pigment/filler
- Processing into plastic
- Final properties of the plastic/film
Main application is in the dispersion of TiO2 in plastics, but use also with ZnO and SiO2 has been reported.