- Outstanding performance as corrosion inhibitor for ferrous and light metals like aluminium, zinc, magnesium and their alloys ().
- Easy-to-formulate, Rhodafac® ASI can simply be added in metal working fluid concentrates
- Effective at low dosage, the recommended levels rank between 1% and 5% concentration.
- Staining inhibition performances
- Rhodafac® ASI does not alter fluid properties, but does improve lubrication properties
- Excellent thermal stability
- Readily Biodegradable
Main applications for Rhodafac® ASI are soluble oils, synthetic fluids and cleaners